The Little Mermaid Jr.
We will be purchasing dinner from Chick Fil-A to support the 8th grade G&T trip. If you would like to order please be prepared and know what you want. Also have the correct amount to pay for it. We will send someone to pick it up for us. Thank you.
Congratulations parents of the cast of The Little Mermaid Jr.
Our Important parent meeting will be on Wednesday, January 11 at 6:15 in the auditorium. Information regarding, rehearsals, costumes and scheduling will be discussed. Please make every effort to attend.Thank you,Your Children and Mrs. Lewis
Congratulations to the cast of The Little Mermaid Jr.
Our first MANDATORY meeting will be on Monday, November 21st at 2:45 in the auditorium.
In order of appearance:
Amy Watson (Allana)
Chloe Lee-Freeman (Adella)
Ifeoma Ihuoma*++ (Andrina)
Gabby Scott (Arista)
Gianna Viola* (Aquata)
Layla Soares (Atina)
Sea Coral Reef
++ Dance captains
The callback list will be posted after the dance auditions. Callbacks will be on Friday, Nov. 4th.THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE CAST AFTER BEING CALLED BACK!
- Dance Auditions, Tuesday Nov. 1st: Please dress appropriately to dance. NO Jeans or Ugg style boots! Bring jazz and tap shoes if you have them. (If you have old dance shoes and don’t mind letting someone else borrow them for the audition only, that would be appreciated).
- Audition information (sheet music and MP3s) has been posted.
- Choose a song to sing. I have marked where you begin and end. We may ask you to continue singing passed the marked end point.
- You should learn the entire song. You may be asked if you can sing one of the other songs.
- We will have a meeting on Monday, October 24th at 2:45pm in the auditorium. The audition dates and the order in which the students will be auditioning will be available at that time.
- Audition information (sheet music and MP3s) will be posted shortly. We will have a meeting on Monday, October 24th at 2:45pm in the auditorium. The audition dates and the order in which the students will be auditioning will be available at that time.
- Audition forms are due on Wednesday, October 5th by 2:50pm. Late forms WILL NOT be accepted.
- There will be a meeting on Thursday, September 22nd at 2:45pm in the auditorium. Anyone interested in participating in this year's production MUST attend.