Website Developed By CatapultK12™
Copyright © 2013 Township of Union Public Schools and its licensors. All rights reserved
- Audition information (sheet music and MP3s) has been posted.
- Choose a song to sing. I have marked where you begin and end. We may ask you to continue singing passed the marked end point.
- You should learn the entire song. You may be asked if you can sing one of the other songs.
- We will have a meeting on Monday, October 24th at 2:45pm in the auditorium. The audition dates and the order in which the students will be auditioning will be available at that time.
- Audition information (sheet music and MP3s) will be posted shortly. We will have a meeting on Monday, October 24th at 2:45pm in the auditorium. The audition dates and the order in which the students will be auditioning will be available at that time.
- Audition forms are due on Wednesday, October 5th by 2:50pm. Late forms WILL NOT be accepted.
- There will be a meeting on Thursday, September 22nd at 2:45pm in the auditorium. Anyone interested in participating in this year's production MUST attend.
Congratulations to our Drama Club. Into the Woods, Jr. was a difficult and challenging production and you all did wonderful! Best of Luck to the 8th graders, I look forward to seeing your talents in theatre continue to grow.
I have received the pictures from the show. Anyone in our club who wants copies needs to bring in a flash drive and I will save them on it for you.
6th and 7th grade, I am already excited for next year's production. Don't forget to check the announcements in September! Let any 5th graders know they need to come see me so they don't miss out!
I wish you all an amazing summer!!!
Mrs. Lewis <3